[Vtigercrm-developers] Convert a field to uitype 15

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Sat Feb 21 07:44:59 PST 2009

Hi David,

Picklist value is supported with language translation.

You can provide a picklist value LBL_PICKLIST_VALUE_TESTING.
Then a translation in module language file
(modules/MODULENAME/language/en_us.lang.php

$mod_strings = Array (
'LBL_PICKLIST_VALUE_TESTING' => 'Picklist Value Testing',
//...
);

You should see the translated value in the picklist :)

Regards,
Prasad
vtiger Team