[Vtigercrm-developers] HELP WITH IIS + PHP + ORACLE

ROMER ANGEL VARGAS OTINIANO mene1487 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 13:45:25 PDT 2009

Hi everyone, first the english is not my first language, for that reason my
English is so poor. Well, I set the PHP environment for IIS and it is
working fine, but the problem is the follow: I read the vtiger crm 5.0.4
installation manual windows, and the seven chapter (Starting & Stopping
vtiger CRM Server), said the follow:

If you are using your own WAMP setup (I work without it), start Apache (in
my case, start IIS Server) manually and connect from:
                                                                 http://<host
Name>:<port number>/<vtigerCRM Home>/index.php.

I did it this, but doesn't work (the browser shows a completely blank page),
I don't know how can I solve the problem. I do edit the "index.php" trying
to find the problem, adding an simple " echo "HELLO WORLD"; "  but only
works before "require_once('include/utils/utils.php');", because after
"require...." doesn't work.
It's strange issue(maybe), I don't know how to resolve it. Please, anyone
could help me?an idea?a solution?a wiki?, !!!PLEASE!!!!

Regards from Peru.

 Romer Vargas