[Vtigercrm-developers] vTiger CRM Basic Training Videos

Stephen Mack stephen at efronteras.com
Mon Aug 3 06:57:27 PDT 2009

Hi Andrew & Co.
I have some constructive criticism to offer.  I do like the videos but I
would suggest that your training be scripted around a real world
company/example.  That you spend the time to create dummy customers and then
explain the sales process of a new lead through sales, contracts, etc.

I assume that you will be selling these videos, if so I would expect a
little bit more than this "Office phone field is where you enter their
office phone".  Obviously your helpful hint about copying other phone
numbers there for quick view is spot on.  Kept those helpful tips as they
are great.

When I first started to learn vtiger, I went through the free training
manual and although everything was technical accurate, it didn't give me the
concepts I needed to know in order to implement my system for my company.

Just some of my thoughts.  Best wishes.

-- Stephen Mack
Gerente de Ventas y Marketing
Escuela Fronteras