[Vtigercrm-developers] vTiger CRM Basic Training Videos

Andrew Galdes galdes at internode.on.net
Sun Aug 2 23:40:01 PDT 2009

Hello all,

There has been nearly 100 downloads of the test videos. We'd very much
like to finalise this ASAP. Please forward any feedback to me via the
list or direct.

http://www.impresser.com.au/vtigercrm-video/

Thanks allot to all who have provided feedback already.

-Andrew Galdes

--
-Andrew Galdes

Managing Director