[Vtigercrm-developers] Autoemails and workflow extensions

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Sun Aug 2 17:12:43 PDT 2009

Sounds like we are on the same line of thought, which isn't surprising
as I think scheduling is the natural next step in the workflow extension.

We haven't started coding yet but we should :-)
I have two clients who have asked for the AE update, there are two more
showing interest on the forum thread and I need the SMS for another
project in about two months, so....

You indicate that you would need these enhancements for this week. I
can't get this done this week but maybe we can reach some agreement. I'm
thinking down the line of setting up a forge project with workflow
enhancements I would migrate/integrate the scheduling code from
autoemails and you could develop the SMS part.

I would start with the part you need the most so you would have it ASAP.

How does that sound?

Joe
TSolucio