[Vtigercrm-developers] Language (or Localization) Pack Packaging

Eugene Babiy eugene.babiy at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 06:12:09 PDT 2009

Hi.

I tried to include to my language pack a modified file DetailView.php
(from module Documents) which fixes bug with Actions list displaying and
calendar-ru-utf8.js which fixes displaying of calendar.

But when I try to import and install a language pack those files listed
below are skipped. So as I understand I should give a status to my
package other then language pack so it can include more files. How can I
do that? Should I edit manifest.xml correctly?

--
Best regards, Eugene Babiy

tel. +380660785088
mob. +380505804768