[Vtigercrm-developers] Adding a custom field to the quote | products table

Stephen Mack stephen at efronteras.com
Fri Apr 24 14:33:23 PDT 2009

Ok I finally found the table "vtiger_inventoryproductrel"  this table
seems like it is used in a lot of places throughout the system.  Does
anyone have an experience with this?  I may just re-purpose the
comments field using it to store the date.

Thoughts, comments?

-- Stephen Mack
Gerente de Ventas y Marketing
Escuela Fronteras