[Vtigercrm-developers] Testing Vtiger 5.1

Nablacom info at nablacom.it
Fri Oct 24 02:27:42 PDT 2008

I have encountered one browser compatibilty problem:

- layout incopatibility with Firefox (I' using Firefox 3.0) in home page:
all the <DIVS> (Top Accounts, My Tickets,.) are disposed 1 per column

Some language error:

-          in InventoryUtils.php the error are showed always in English:
here the line code

echo "Invoice Number already assigned ";

-          in UpdateCustomInventorySeq.php error always in English: here the
code

echo "Duplicate Invoice Number. \nInvoice Number already exist ";

echo "Duplicate Quote Number. \nQuote Number already exist ";

echo "Duplicate SO Number. \nSO Number already exist ";

echo "Duplicate PO Number. \nPO Number already exist ";

Ing. Roberto Santacroce