Re: 答复: [Vtigercrm-developers] one problem about trouble tickets

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Wed Oct 22 02:55:53 PDT 2008

Hi,

To create similar to Status field you will need to add Picklist type custom
field.

When a custom field 'SN' is added, it appears under Custom Information
Block. If you want to move it into Trouble Ticket Information block,
you will have to update vtiger_field as described below.

1. In table get the blockid of LBL_TICKET_INFORMATION
SELECT blockid FROM vtiger_blocks WHERE blocklabel='LBL_TICKET_INFORMATION'

2. Get the fieldid of the new custom field that was added with label 'SN'
SELECT * FROM vtiger_field WHERE generatedtype=2 AND fieldlabel='Cost'

Note: Save the result record given by previous record. It might be useful to
revert back.

3. Now change the field and block association
UPDATE vtiger_field set block=BLOCKID where fieldid=FIELDID

Here BLOCKID is the value obtained from Step1 and fieldid is the value
obtained from Step2

Regards,
Prasad
vtiger Team