[Vtigercrm-developers] TSolucio Project Management Module

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Wed Nov 19 03:16:32 PST 2008

Hi,

I am sorry to say that this module has been discontinued. At the moment
there is no plan to finish it. We are open to proposals, but take into
consideration that Different Solution does have a working PM module and
we are covering the needs of most people that need project control with
trouble tickets enhancements.

Contact me if you think we can help you in any way.

Regards, Joe
TSolucio