[Vtigercrm-developers] Service Contracts

Sreenivas Kanumuru svk at vtiger.com
Thu Nov 13 19:56:36 PST 2008

Hi Asha,

Based on the feedback, Sales Order seems to be a better place to capture the
recurring information for the invoices. For ex, a client could order a
service for 5 years, and it will be billed on an annual basis. So the order
information will be captured in the Sales Order, and the invoice will be
raised annually.

-Sreenivas