[Vtigercrm-developers] Sales person Commissions

quentusrex quentusrex at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 12:05:37 PST 2008

Right. So where can I start helping the development of this feature?

For my system I would like to be able to set the commission rates on the
products, and then when the sales order is written the sales person can
easily see the total commission they will earn off of the sale, also
what the commission rate is. So that they know by how much they can
discount the product(the max of their commission). etc.

My hope is to use a end of month report(that will calculate all the
commissions earned by each sales person) to determine the winner of
sales competitions.

-William