[Vtigercrm-developers] Feature: Recurring Revenue

Brett Hooker brett.hooker at roarz.com
Mon Nov 10 18:18:16 PST 2008

William,

We have been slowly working on something like this.  We'd love to
compare notes/design and work together to finish it off.

We've built a new Recurring Products block on the Accounts screen.
We've flagged some products as Recurring Products, and these products
can be selected in the Recurring Products block.  A cron job then
generates invoices.  We don't put an approval step in, as we have a lot
of recurring products, and we want them to just go out.  We've also been
working on automatic overdue reminders in the same cron job.

We'll compare our design with your design and let's continue the
conversation.

*Any others have input on this?*

Thanks,
Brett