[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger CRM Deduct Product Quantity (should we do it for Invoice or Sales Order?)

carlo beschi carloz at gnumerica.org
Thu Nov 6 04:48:55 PST 2008

Hi David,

your suggestion is precious, as much as Kristof idea of using the NULL
value for services.

Having a checkbox/flag to say that a product is in fact a service seems
to be a clean and smart solution.

Carlo

ps: sharing ideas is such a powerful mean of common growth ... let's use
the tools we have (like this list, so silent at times :-)