[Vtigercrm-developers] vtigercrm-developers Digest, Vol 29, Issue 7

Frank Piepiorra fp at crm-now.de
Thu May 29 05:50:43 PDT 2008

John, you may try our different PDF generator posted at the vtiger forge
(see http://forums.vtiger.com/viewtopic.php?t=19823).
This lets you add as much text as needed for every product/service entry.
For instance, you could create product entry called "customer service" add a
short generic description (which will be included in the PDF quote) and add
the text for the specific customer at the quote (description and comments).

Regards,
Frank