[Vtigercrm-developers] Marching towards vtiger CRM 5.1

johnmessingham at hotmail.com johnmessingham at hotmail.com
Thu May 29 00:31:40 PDT 2008

Hi,

Are there any plans to allow quotes to be created for service companies? I think if you could add items to quotes by typing in the service details rather than having to create a product for each service (which is usually different for each client) the system would be more appealing to a wider range of users. I provide vtiger support and integration for clients but have never been able to actually use the system for my own business which has been a real shame.

John Messingham
http://www.jmds.co.uk