[Vtigercrm-developers] Marching towards vtiger CRM 5.1

Sreenivas Kanumuru svk at vtiger.com
Wed May 28 18:45:24 PDT 2008

Hi DavidV, David,

Thanks for the feedback.

We are planning on architectural improvements  to improve modularization and
simplify plug-in development and installation process. This is the main goal
for 6.0 release (no timetable yet). There were quite a few feature
enhancement contributions that were available which we didn't want to hold
on until the 6.0 release. We are working to  get these into the 5.1 release.

David: You may submit contributions (such as credit card field) on Trac. It
will be helpful if you can also provide some screenshots along with it.

thanks,
Sreenivas

--
Sreenivas Kanumuru
vtiger Team

Location:
Sunnyvale, California

Office: +1 (408) 716-8592
Cell: +1 (408) 836-5810
Skype: skanumuru

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 6:22 PM, David fire <ddfire at gmail.com> wrote:

> hi
> a very useful feature will be "readonly" fields for some access levels.
> and of course plugin support!!!.
> and i made a credit card field which using ajax validate a credit card i
> want to give it to the proyect where?
> it is very simple, is a filed for Smarty.
> David
>
> 2008/5/28 David V. <davidv.net at gmail.com>:
>
> Prasad,
>>
>> Thank you for the annoncement.
>> Is plugin support (being able to install a new module without touching the
>> core files) a planned feature for the vtiger CRM 5.1 ?
>>
>> David V.
>>
>>  On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 8:15 PM, Prasad <prasad at vtiger.com> wrote:
>>
>>>  Dear vtigers,
>>>
>>> We would like to keep you informed about our next milestone vtiger CRM
>>> 5.1. Our goal is to release 5.1 version during September.
>>>
>>> We are currently focused on integrating the following features:
>>>
>>> 1. Multi Currency Support
>>> 2. Recycle Bin
>>> 3. Duplicate Record Merging
>>> 4. Calendar Popup Reminder