[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger customization for insurance / insurance brokerage industry

David fire ddfire at gmail.com
Sun May 18 10:47:49 PDT 2008

hi i got the same problem your best shoot is to make a new module but the
problem is out there isnt any serius module how-to and no one in this email
list or vtiger foum want to tell how to do a new module.
i have asked for it many many times.

David.

2008/5/18 James Mutuku <jnmutuku at gmail.com>:

> Hi,
>  I want to customize vtiger for the insurance.  I have been looking for
> documentation on where to start but I cant' get anything.  Anyone who  knows
> where I can get this information? Any one who has customized vtiger before?
>
> James

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.