[Vtigercrm-developers] Changing the colors of the graphs within the cockpit

Reiche, Andreas Andreas.Reiche at LGN.Niedersachsen.de
Mon May 5 23:34:32 PDT 2008

Hi Thorsten,
as Joe stated the symbol is saved in the db table vtiger_currency_info. From
there it is read by the file /modules/users/user.php.
I remember that i had problems in showing up the Euro Symbol on the charts.
It was fixed when i changed my setup (5.0.3) to UTF8.

Hope this helps

Andreas

Hi,

The currency can be changed via the Settings section and it is saved in the
database table:
vtiger_currency_info
<http://joeshome/myadmin/tbl_structure.php?db=vt_tt504&table=vtiger_currency
_info&token=5620c9cddf746825dab0f08e596eef13>

Joe
TSolucio

Torsten Zenk escribió:

	Hi again, this seems to be because of the missing currency-symbol. I
use the € symbol set up in the settings. So somewhere i have to change this,
but i can´t find the place where. Just found out that the amount shown for
potentials for example within the graph is generated in
Potentials/Charts.php Line 302 where it says
	$valueproc =&
Image_Graph::factory('Image_Graph_DataPreprocessor_Formatted',
$current_user->currency_symbol."%d");
	the %d stands for the amount, but i can´t find the file where the
currency symbol comes in. Can some on help?

	Regards
	Torsten Zenk

	Torsten Zenk schrieb:

		Hi all,

		I have two questions about the dashboard-images generated by
the ImageGraph on the first page as default .
		Two things bother me there as you can see here
http://www.open-consult.net/vtiger_graph_error.png
		1. the square everywhere before the numbers. I don´t have
any idea where to get rid of these. Does anyone have a clue?
		2. the date below. Where is that generated, i need to change
it to european format 04-2008 instead of 2008-04. Where do i have to search?

		Thanks in advance
		Torsten Zenk

		Minnie schrieb:

			Dear Tzenk,

			Â  Â  Â  Â  Â  To change the bar color in horizontal
bargraph, kindly try to change the following line in
modules/Dashboard/horizontal_bargraph.php(line no : 111)

			$fill =& Image_Graph::factory('gradient',
array(IMAGE_GRAPH_GRAD_VERTICAL_MIRRORED, 'blue', 'white'));
			Eg : $fill =& Image_Graph::factory('gradient',
array(IMAGE_GRAPH_GRAD_VERTICAL_MIRRORED, 'green', 'white'));

			For vertical graph, do the same changes in
modules/Dashboard/vertical_bargraph.php(line no : 114)

			I hope this is the fix for your problem.

			Thanks & Regards,
			Minnie.

			----tzenk at gmx.net wrote ----

				Hi all,
				i don´t get any answer from the forum on
this, so maybe someone from the
				list can help me with this question:

				Hi all,
				i have gone through
http://pear.veggerby.dk/forum and

http://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/ImageGraph_-_General and all the files
				in my vtiger install vtigerCRM/Image to get
an answer on this. I have
				studied here

http://pear.php.net/package/Image_Graph/docs/latest/li_Image_Graph.html
				but i just can´t find the place in the
code where to do a simple(?)
				change of the blue bars on the startpage.

				In include/utils/GraphUtils.php line 65 -72
it says

				/**This function is used to generate the n
colors.
				* Param $count - number of colors to
generate
				* Param $start - value of first color
				* Param $step - color increment to apply
				* Return type array - array of n colors
values
				*/

				But when i change the colors within

				function color_generator($count = 1, $start
= '33CCFF', $step = '221133')

				which is a light blue (33CCFF) and almost
black (221133)

				nothing changes.

				When i change the color in
/Image/Canvas/GD/PNG.php on line 64

				$transparent = '#123ABD';

				nothing changes.

				Trying changes within all files that have
entries related to colors
				NOTHING CHANGES.

				Doing almost 50 changes within over 20 files
in the IMAGE folder in
				vtiger root just one thing really made a
change and changed the
				backgroundcolor of the Cockpit in
/Image/Canvas/GD/PNG.php on line 88

				'fill' => 'white',

				if i change the 'white' to anything listed
within /ImageColor.php on
				line 502
				this is really changing the color. BUT THAT
IS NOT WHAT I NEED!!!

				I just want to change the "blue bars" to
"green bars". That´s all. There
				are a lot of descriptions on the above sites
and even a lot of comments
				within the vtiger files, but when i make
changes , save the file i
				changed, empty the browser cache and reload
still absolutely nothing
				changes.

				So i am really at the end of my research and
still couldn´t find any
				solution. I am doing something wrong, i am
sure, but i don´t know what.
				Did someone of you ever managed to change
the color of the Cockpit bars???

				TIA

				Reach hundreds of potential candidates -
http://jobs.vtiger.com