[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger Translation

Eugene Babiy eugene.babiy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 01:55:59 PDT 2008

Dear Community.

I'm translating VtigerCRM 5.0.4 to Russian and have such question.
 I can't find in translation files a record like 's !' that goes like
plural for records like Leads, Contacts and so on on the module page
when there are no records in the system. Everything else is changed but
this record I can't find in language files. As I guess this is written
in some system files.

Can anybody advice my where I can find this record and change it?

Regards, Eugene.