[Vtigercrm-developers] Working with vtiger CRM 5.1 development

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Fri Jun 20 03:32:16 PDT 2008

Hi Scott,

I suppose you just didn't get around to answering my last email.
In any case since I saw this post and I thought I'd ask you a question.

If I remember correctly, you are using the TSolucio:TTTimecards
extension, this extension adds 3 links to the left of each trouble
ticket one of which is exactly for printing out the workorder. Why
aren't you using that to easily print out the trouble ticket instead of
RTF/Word?

Joe
TSolucio