[Vtigercrm-developers] Query Question

Karyn Cassio KarynC at transmagic.com
Thu Jun 12 10:36:07 PDT 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to customize the initial Contacts ListView for a custom filter.

I have been able to add other related fields to search on from the Accounts
table,

but now I need to search some of the accounts subtables,

for instance vtiger_accountscf fields.

I know, to make this happen I need to edit the initial SELECT statement and
add some additional joins.

My problem is I can't seem to find where the SELECT statement is initiating
from.

I'm doing a CallStack on the query, but I'm still having a hard time finding
it.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I will continue on my search, but if someone could point me in the right
direction it should help speed things up.

;-)

Thanks in advance,

Karyn

Web Developer