[Vtigercrm-developers] Missing vat / tax lines

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Thu Jul 17 07:05:01 PDT 2008

Hi,

Just to orient.
We have ttimecards installed in many sites with no problem to the tax
calculations. This extension doesn't modify anything on the SO, quotes
or Invoice module.

You do have javascript enabled I suppose, almost all calculations on the
So/Invoice module are made with javascript.

If you would like us to have a look at your installation, let me know.

Joe
TSolucio