[Vtigercrm-developers] Bill-of-Materials Functionality

Sreenivas Kanumuru svk at vtiger.com
Mon Jul 7 11:06:22 PDT 2008

Hi Karyn,

We have not looked into the BOM functionality so far. Other developers from
our community might have worked on this. It will be useful to hear their
feedback/suggestions.

In case you would like us to implement this feature, we will be happy to
provide you a quote. We take such work up as a paid customization service
and then contribute it to the open source (upon your approval).

-Sreenivas (vtiger Team)

--
Sreenivas Kanumuru
vtiger Team