[Vtigercrm-developers] Bill-of-Materials Functionality

Karyn Cassio KarynC at transmagic.com
Mon Jul 7 10:31:12 PDT 2008

Hi,

Just wondering if any thought has been put into adding a bill-of-materials
module (or functionality) in a future release?

I see a lot of chatter about it on the forums, but haven't noticed an answer
from the vtiger team.

(If it is there and I missed it I apologize.)

This is something that we need to further our current implementation of
vTiger.

Basically I think something that links Products to Products with an
additional possibility for serial numbers, would be fantastic.

We are a software company and a lot of our sales are based on a multitude of
products packaged together in a sudo-suite.

Thank you,

Karyn

Web Developer

TransMagic, Inc.