[Vtigercrm-developers] emails with subject Task not completed

Don don at vtiger.com
Wed Jan 9 13:46:05 PST 2008

Hi Greg,

Thanks for pointing this out. We will ensure that the notification messages
or fully informative.

In vtigerCRM, automatic mails will be sent from Notification Scheduler and
the trigger will be based on some important actions. You can view the all
the pre configured automatic notifications and their triggers from
Settings->Notification Schedulers

Option to activate/inactivate these notifications is available in the
Settings->Notification Schedulers. By default the status of all these
notifications will be set as Active and hence you are receiving these
emails. Just edit the Notification Scheduler and mark them as Inactive.

Thanks &  Regards,
Don
vtigerCRM