[Vtigercrm-developers] customerportal for 5.0.4

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Sat Feb 23 07:09:52 PST 2008

Hi Greg,

vtiger 5.0.3 customer portal cannot be used with vtiger CRM 5.0.4.

You can find the customer portal download for vtiger CRM 5.0.4 RC under
addons category:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=117522&package_id=258327

For a contact to use customer portal:
* Have your outgoing server setup in vtiger CRM
* Enable portal access for the contact in vtiger CRM (The password will be
emailed to Contact email address)
* Make sure to set valid support start date and support end date.

Regards,
Prasad
vtiger Team