[Vtigercrm-developers] more trouble

Vlad - Andrei Lazar clusty1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 07:01:58 PST 2008

Actually fixed this. inside config.template.conf or something like that
there is a init(16M) command. Exchange it to 32 and works like charmed.
Now have more troubles. After patching all the stuff I get an parsing error
message:

*Parse error*: syntax error, unexpected ',' in *
/var/www/hidden/vtiger/tabdata.php* on line *10

*Since I am not all that good with PHP, I will have to figure out whats
wrong with it.
...Jumped through quite a few hoops to get this far, but now google has
failed me :D

Vlad