[Vtigercrm-developers] VtigerCRM 5.1.0 Update 5 - ConfigurableWorkflows and VOIP integration (Update 5)

Andy Rodes arodes at onweald.com
Tue Dec 16 08:21:17 PST 2008

These 2 features look very promising!

Quick question. Will the workflow rules trigger on data imports. This would
be a very nice feature as then todo notifications can be made upon importing
new contacts etc.

Also, a default task type that would be nice would be an assignment type for
automatic round robin assignment of leads ( especially as they come in from
web forms or from data loads)

Andy

  _____