[Vtigercrm-developers] filter list issue/question...

Asha asha at vtiger.com
Mon Dec 1 03:41:19 PST 2008

Hi Bruce,

With Vtiger CRM 5.0.4, you cannot set a filter as default for a specific
user. A filter once set as default will remain as default filter for all the
logged in users.

Regarding the issue you are talking about, I was not clear on what you are
trying to achieve and what is failing. Can you please elaborate?

On 12/1/08, bruce <bedouglas at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I've created a couple of sample filters. I'm trying to figure out how I can
> have only my test filters show up in the filter list? I assume that there's
> some entry in a tbl that I haven't run across... Also, the docs seem to
> state that I can have a given user have a given filter set to be the
> default
> for the user upon login for the user.  I haven't been able to get this to
> work in the the vTiger app.
>
> I've posted these questions to the vTiger 5.0.4 forum with no luck.
>
> Any thoughts/pointers/comments would be helpful!!
>
> Thanks
>
> -bruce

Asha
vtiger Team