[Vtigercrm-developers] filter list issue/question...

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 30 22:12:47 PST 2008

Hi.

I've created a couple of sample filters. I'm trying to figure out how I can
have only my test filters show up in the filter list? I assume that there's
some entry in a tbl that I haven't run across... Also, the docs seem to
state that I can have a given user have a given filter set to be the default
for the user upon login for the user.  I haven't been able to get this to
work in the the vTiger app.

I've posted these questions to the vTiger 5.0.4 forum with no luck.

Any thoughts/pointers/comments would be helpful!!

Thanks

-bruce