[Vtigercrm-developers] help integrating asterisk and vtiger

David fire aresolimpico at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 19:47:35 PDT 2007

hi
i need to integrate asterisk and vtiger...
i want a "full manager", transfer calls, dial, redirect, etc...  in the same
window.

i will make the module and the asterisk communication but i want to put it
over vtiger (see the picture)  attached or at
http://www.buenafuentenews.info/images/vtiger.jpg
i really haven't a clue how to put that there in every page....
i will add a field "extension"  to the users profile and  vasterisk (vtiger
asterik) will  use the value.

i  will do this  month so if any one want to help me or give me a clue...

Thanks

PD: sorry for my poor English.