[Vtigercrm-developers] vTiger on MSSQL - 99% complete.

David fire aresolimpico at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 17:12:38 PDT 2007

hi
we are a lot working on vtiger... maybe the biggest problem is the dificulty
to add any new function....
and the lack of responce from main developers...
maybe we should ask them what thay want to do...

i think vtiger has a very good potential if we change the actitude.
we can make some work groups:

-documentation
-features review
-developers (add members)
-documentation!!!!

if the project go larger will be a lot of job, many enterprise will ask for
paid support and others will ask special developments...

thanks
David