[Vtigercrm-developers] vTiger on MSSQL - Will Code Be Maintained...

Joey Novak joey.novak at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 08:22:32 PDT 2007

Hey Guys,

 So, an important question...  If We (as in myself, and others at the
company I work for) do all the work to get vTiger to run on MSSQL, can we
get our changes into the vTiger repository so that future releases will work
with MSSQL?  Or does this not have enough demand to be maintained in the
future?

 Joey

--
---
    http://www.joeynovak.com

    C) 803-409-9969 (Work Cell)
    W) 757-233-0834
"Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes."

Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one.
    --Bill Gates

Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
    --Bill Gates

Cope with Life, go buy a slurpee!
http://www.slurpee.com/games.html