[Vtigercrm-developers] Hi all

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Sun Oct 14 21:35:00 PDT 2007

Hi Andres,

Thanks a lot for being with us from v4.2 and standing with vtiger
inspite of the internal push towards sugar :)

We believe in open source and we do believe in you guys.  Things like the
get
together meeting held in brescia seem to be shortening the gaps between
developer team and community, so we hope that it goes that way.

Glad to hear, we will make sure we keep up our participation in future.

So keep up with the great work !!!

We would like our community to be active in helping or solving issues on the
forums, developer mailing list which will give us all the chance of building
strong and wide community.

Hope you all agree with this.

Regards,
Prasad