[Vtigercrm-developers] Hi all

Andres Mauricio Mujica andres.mujica at seaq.com.co
Sun Oct 14 11:08:07 PDT 2007

Just wanted to introduce myself, i'm not a developer -i don't have the needed
skills-  but i do know some vary basic aspects on the area that at least are
useful for our purposes at the company i work for.

We're vtiger users from v4.2 after a brief sugarcrm usage period, We've used
some of the community driven improvements and plugins and we're in overall
happy with our vtiger experience.

Obvioulsy as users, we had some troubles with lack of features and bugs
present at this very stage of vtiger but we are faithful in the future of
this project and -besides some internal push to go back to sugar- we're
standing up on this choice.

We believe in open source and we do believe in you guys.  Things like the get
together meeting held in brescia seem to be shortening the gaps between
developer team and community, so we hope that it goes that way.

We're looking forward for the 5.04 release (helping as little as we can) and
with major expectations of 5.1 and it's improved campaign module. We are sure
that the 6.0 release would be a great hit and success, making vtiger bigger
than it is now, so be sure to get prepared with a great working ecosystem.

So keep up with the great work !!!

--
Andrés Mauricio Mujica Zalamea
Consultor Linux RHCE #804005093216652

Brindamos soluciones en el Área de Servidores, Sistemas de Seguridad de
Internet (Internet Security Appliance), Telefonía IP, y Migración a Linux.

Somos su aliado en soluciones Linux.

---

CONFIDENCIAL. La información contenida en este e-mail es confidencial y sólo
puede ser utilizada por el individuo o la compañía a la cual está dirigido.
Si no es usted el destinatario autorizado, cualquier retención, difusión,
distribución o copia de este mensaje está prohibida y es sancionada por la
ley. Si por error recibe este mensaje, favor reenviar y borrar el mensaje
recibido inmediatamente.

CONFIDENTIAL. The information on this e-mail is intended to be confidential
and only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If
you are not the intended recipient, any retention, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited and sanctioned
by law. If you receive this mail in error, please immediately send back and
delete the message received