[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger CRM 5.0.4 validation testbuild II

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Wed Nov 28 05:02:43 PST 2007

Hi Scott,

Sorry for having you confused. There was not enhancements made in terms of
RTF merge in vtiger 5.0.4

http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/2318 - was closed because it
we could merge RTF using ActiveX

http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/4543 - was created to capture
your idea shared earlier in this
thread to enhance RTF merge going forward in vtiger.

I hope you are now clear about the discussion.

Regards,
Prasad
vtiger Team