[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger CRM 5.0.4 validation testbuild II

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Wed Nov 28 04:30:10 PST 2007

Ok, I'll try to recover the state of that patch and see if I can upload
it again. Problem I have now is that it is installed on two clients but
integrated into their changes and I don't remember if we saved the
individual patch anywhere, so it is time I don't have

I'll keep informed :-)

Joe
TSolucio