[Vtigercrm-developers] Which Editor to choose

Torsten Zenk tzenk at gmx.net
Mon Mar 12 11:38:30 PDT 2007

Hi Folks, till now i worked with Dreamweaver to get parts of vtiger
changed and edited. but as i go into things deeper now i need to change
my editor setup.
So are there any suggestions from your side which editor (s) i
should/could use being used to dreamweaver? I need an editor that shows
me like dreamweaver the code and the real site look being able to edit
the .tpl /.html and .php files in a switching view environment.

For some reason dreamweaver doesn´t do it s job too good so i would be
thankful for your comments on this

Best Regards
Torsten Zenk