[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Patch: import that deals with duplicates

xavier dutoit vtiger at sydesy.com
Wed Mar 7 00:25:13 PST 2007

Created a ticket on trac with the patch (from 5.0.2).

http://vtiger.fosslabs.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/3187

I would like to know how to update my local copy to 5.0.3 from svn (cf
my previous mail).

X+

vtigercrm-developers-bounces at lists.vtigercrm.com] On Behalf Of xavier dutoit
> Sent: Monday, March 05, 2007 8:50 PM
> To: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com
> Subject: [Vtigercrm-developers] How to test 5.0.3 from svn ?
>
> Hi,
>
> I know I´m probably late in the show, but I´d like to test the 5.0.3branch, using svn.
>
> The problem is that I have some custom patches and new functions on my svn
5.0.2 I´d like to keep, or at least have a clear view of what has changed
between my patched version and 5.0.3

http://vtiger.fosslabs.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/browser/vtigercrm/branches/5.0.3

> I suppose I´m not the only one in that case. How did you do it ?
>
> How do you upgrade your local copy everytime there is a minor 5.0.xversion ?
>
> Thanks in advance for your advices.
>
> Otherwise, I developed an import feature that deals with duplicate/already
existing contacts and accounts. Can I submit it or is it featurefreezed ?