[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger CRM 5.0.3: Patch for PHP 5.2.x Released

Gopal gopals at vtiger.com
Tue Jun 26 05:35:43 PDT 2007

Dear Team,

I am happy to announce the much awaited patch for supporting *vtiger CRM
5.0.3 over PHP 5.2*. This patch caters to the need of vtiger users,
particularly using PHP 5.2.x as part of their LAMP/WAMP stack.

I take this opportunity to thank our community for their encouragement
and active participation in development process.

*Important:* Please note that, this patch is compatible with *vtiger CRM
5.0.3 & PHP 5.x series*. Those who are using our earlier version of
vtiger CRM (v5.0.2 and below) are strongly recommended to migrate to the
latest version i.e. vtiger CRM 5.0.3.

You can download vtiger CRM 5.0.3 (core product) & PHP 5.2 Patch from
our Product *Download Area
<http://vtiger.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=30&Itemid=57>*.

For patch installation procedure refer to our Wiki site:

http://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/Vtiger_CRM_on_PHP_5.2.x
<http://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/Vtiger_CRM_on_PHP_5.2.x>

Best Regards,
Gopal