[Vtigercrm-developers] forge usage

richie richie at vtiger.com
Tue Jun 26 01:09:27 PDT 2007

Hello!

The vtiger forge will be moved within this week to a new domain.

mmbrich has been very nice to provide facility to support the forge and
the trac in his network for quite a long time. He has personally offered
a lot to vtiger too. I wish him all the very best and wish him success
all the way.

Balduin did make a point that the forge was not being addressed well.

I would like to initiate the discussion on how we can use the forge
effectively.  This is something that I realise must be given due
attention and not just given lip-service.

I regret that in the past, we could not provide due service to the same.

Some of the areas that I have asked my team to attend to is to answer
the queries in the developer mailing list. But this is a very short term
view since whenever we get into a release phase all this will be ignored.

I need help and am willing to learn.

The idea is to encourage more contributions and help the contributions
reach their goal without interrupting development or any other efforts.

*Richie*