[Vtigercrm-developers] ATTENTION: vtiger Trac Maintanance on June 7, 2007

Gopal gopals at vtiger.com
Thu Jun 7 09:01:27 PDT 2007

Dear Team,

I am pleased to inform you all that we have successfully migrated our
*SVN repository* and *Bug Tracking* systems to our Network:

*http://trac.vtiger.com*

PS: Developers & Testers are requested to bookmark the new URL for
future reference.

I take this opportunity to thank *mmbrich
<http://forums.vtiger.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1397>* (One of
the prolific members of the vtiger community) of fosslabs.com for
providing infrastructure for more than ONE YEAR.

Please get back to me if you are experiencing any issues while accessing
our new trac network.

Best Regards,
Gopal