[Vtigercrm-developers] List of vTiger developers team

clement chazarra chazarra.clement at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 05:19:00 PDT 2007

Hi guys,

I was wondering if it could be possible to get a complete list of the
different developers working in vTiger team by module?

I have been looking to migration and smtp issues, and think I could help to
locate the bugs, but to do so, it would be great if I can contact directly
the developers working on those module and discuss those issues with them.

It also might help to make a stronger relationship between vTiger team and
the community.

Regards,
Clem