[Vtigercrm-developers] Appeal to nominate vtiger for SF.net Community Choice Awards..

Gopal gopals at vtiger.com
Sat Jul 7 13:15:44 PDT 2007

Dear Team,

Thanks for nominating "vtiger CRM" as one of the top 10 projects under
Enterprise category:

<http://sourceforge.net/awards/cca/vote.php?from=http%3A%2F%2Fsourceforge.net%2Fprojects%2Fvtigercrm>

For more information, please have a look at:

http://sourceforge.net/community/index.php/landing-pages/cca07/

Best Regards,
Gopal