[Vtigercrm-developers] Automated Testing?

richie richie at vtiger.com
Wed Jan 24 04:04:47 PST 2007

You do have a point there Ken.
AdventNet had given us a licence to use the QEngine for the regression
testing purposes.
We can use that for our testing purposes.

It will be good if we could have some automation test team. The QA team
could handle this.
I had earlier posted a mail about having module QA teams as suggested by
Torsten.

Do not get vexed so soon Ken. I need you to help us out.
If you can get a move on that will be very good.

*Richie*