[Vtigercrm-developers] should all the blocker and critical be fixed for the 5.0.3 ?

richie richie at vtiger.com
Tue Jan 23 09:55:04 PST 2007

Fair enough.
Let us have groups that specialize in testing modules.

I would like to have volunteers who can ensure that specific modules are
well-tested. Kindly discuss among yourself and nominate the QA-head for
that module. Any one who is thorough well-known in this mailing list and
the community could come forward and co-ordinate this, well, that would
be preferable but I leave that to the mailing list decision.

*Richie*