[Vtigercrm-developers] Get your vtiger stickers!

Radiant radiant at vtiger.com
Mon Jan 22 23:49:00 PST 2007

Folks,

We are planning to order few dozens of light-reflecting-automotive
stickers displaying the tiger paw and "vtiger" text.  We are planning to
stick these stickers in our vehicles. In the nights, these stickers will
be appearing as glowing stickers when light is focused on them.

If it is allowed to stick promotional stickers on vehicles in your
country, we could send across such stickers to you too.. Those who are
interested let us know within two days. So that we can place the orders
accordingly. :-)

Here is the photo of how the stickers might look.. Shown are the 4"x5"
big stickers. We are reducing it to 3"x4", so that it will not hide the
visibility, if sticked on the windshields of car.

Cheers
--
*Radiant* 	UI & IxD 	vtiger.com