[Vtigercrm-developers] Need more hands

David V. davidv.net at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 05:41:02 PST 2007

Richie,

Do you remember a few weeks ago I've sent a pm to you about a serious
password issue ?
Was it fixed ?
Right now I don't have access to a test server to install the CVS version so
I have no mean of checking myself if it has been  fixed.

Recently I have "converted" 3 other persons to using vtiger !
Keep up the good work !!!

David V.