[Vtigercrm-developers] Validation for 5.0.3 starts #2

clement chazarra chazarra.clement at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 08:36:23 PST 2007

Hi,

Files which are use to generate a PDF:
   For invoices -> vtigercrm\modules\Invoice\CreatePDF.php  // Retrieving
Data and assembling parts of PDF
                         vtigercrm\modules\Invoice\pdf_templates    // Parts
of PDF (Header, Footer, and last page)
                         vtigercrm\include\fpdf\templates                 //
Body part of invoice, sale order (If you want a different body for invoice
and sale order, duplicate body.php, and change the call from CreatePDF ex:
    include("include/fpdf/templates/body_inv.php");)
                         vtigercrm\include\fpdf\pdf.php
// This file contains all the functions about Layout in the PDF (If you want
to change Font size, style, color and many other things,it is here but be
careful, never delete only duplicate and comment).

To delete Terms and Description in your 1st page, simply go to
vtigercrm\modules\Invoice\pdf_templates\footer.php and comment the
description and terms blocks.

A small tip for the end that I have been searching for some times:
Alignement in the middle for the product list in the body is the letter 'C'
(I know it's logic...) so for exemple to center the values in column 'Total'
change     $colsAlign["Total"] = "R"; to     $colsAlign["Total"] = "C";

I hope it helps,
Regards,
Clem